Friday, October 16, 2009

Shittyness

Thankfully i'm almost done with my english class for this semester. I'm pretty sure i've failed it even if i turn in my final project that i've spent the last two weeks working on. I was up till 4:30am cst trying to finish up the final paper the class had to write. I've decided to skip my morning classes today to try and relax from all the stress caused by this damn class.

If anyone reading this knows about Magic: The Gathering then you'll understand what i'm about to talk about. I've been building decks a lot lately. I've gotten a Jund deck that's a little slow but gets really powerful, especially when i pull out Deathbringer Thocter and equip it with Quietus Spike. I've gotten friends to give up when that hits the field. I also have a Bant deck going, don't use it much except to help test my friends' decks against powerful creatures. I'm still messing around with a 5 color deck that i've had since my first tournament. I've also got a deck of Angels and another of Demons that i hardly ever use. I've also got the Legion Aloft deck with an extra 19 cards that runs fairly smoothly. I'm still debating on whether i should build a Naya deck or a Grixis deck. If i go with the Naya deck i've got a friend that can help me make it really overpowered. If i go with the Grixis deck, then i'm on my own; just like with the Jund and Bant decks that've turned out fairly well.

Now for my Final Fantasy XI part.
This week is the first week in a long time that i've had more than a 10k xp buffer on my SAM. I also finally got my Third Eye merits finished up, it took forever and i've gotten a lot of negative comments about it on the FFXI wiki forums. They all have good points, but i spend most of my time solo, which means survivability is important and the -5/10seconds off the recast can save my life. I'm trying to figure out if I should merit Great Katana skill next or if I should work on something else. I'm still chipping away at the 7000+ points needed to get tachi: rana while meriting. it's gotten to the point where it's bugging the crap outta me that i don't know exactly how many points i have so far. I'm just glad it's Friday, which mean i get to be the suicidal backup tanking SAM in Beaucidine. Hopefully we can get some other PLD's to show up, it's kinda pathetic that we only have 1 PLD we can rely on, and I think he's gonna be missing for awhile soon which means dynamis might not happen till he gets back.

On a sidenote, this is the longest post I have written. I really need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment