Thursday, October 29, 2009

WOOT!!

Been awhile since i've done this, so here it goes.

Been working on the Chains of Promathia expansion for FFXI, and managed to finish it last night. The group i was doing it with hadn't had any problems up to 8-4, the final battle vs. Promathia. It took us 6 attempts before we could kill him. Our group was WHM/BLM RDM/WHM SAM/NIN X2 SAM/WAR and PLD/NIN. We kept getting screwed by Promathia's invincible ability. I'm gonna be getting Rajas Ring as my reward, I wonder if people will let me into parties as SMN/SAM once i get my Staff skilled and hit 66. I'm just glad it's done and over with, now I just have to do Divine Might to progress along the Rise of the Zilart storyline which is kinda tied into Chains of Promathia.

I hate how inorder to join a party chat on Xbox Live you have to be a Gold member. I'm not gonna pay 8$ a month or whatever for something i'm hardly ever gonna use.

No comments:

Post a Comment